Job Opening: Field Service Technician Columbia, MO
Ice-Master’s, an Easy Ice company, continues to grow and seeks a bright, highly motivated Field Service Technician to join their team in the Missouri market. In this role, you work independently to clean, maintain, troubleshoot and install our ice machines, aiming to increase equipment life and reliability, reduce service calls and emergency ice purchases, all while increasing customer happiness and loyalty. The ideal technician demands the best of themselves and their colleagues to deliver outstanding results.
Enjoy great pay in fun atmospheres – restaurants, hotels, offices, warehouses – wherever ice machines are needed. If you are mechanically skilled, enthusiastic and able to forge lasting relationships among internal and external customers, we want to hear from you.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS POSITION:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- EPA certification, required.
- Previous experience with refrigeration, electrical or HVAC providing exceptional results desired.
- Ability to work a full-time schedule which includes a rotating on-call schedule.
- Ability to raise, lower, climb and balance on ladders safely.
- Ability to work at ease at elevated heights (including on a roof).
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs.
- Clean driving record, drug test and background check required.
- You possess the appropriate hand tools; company will provide specialty tools.
- You enjoy solving problems.
- Your positive personality is infectious and works well individually and in a team.
- You possess strong communication skills verbally, in person and on the phone.
- You can prioritize while working in a fast-paced environment.
- You are organized, energetic, self-motivated, and reliable.
- You have a desire to continually increase your knowledge of the industries we serve and products, services and processes our company can produce.
- Company-provided work vehicle and mobile phone.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 – $25.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Schedule: Monday to Friday (On call)
Education: High school or equivalent (Required)
Experience: HVAC/R: 1 year (Preferred)
- EPA Refrigerant Certification (Required)
- Driver’s License (Required)
Work Location: On the road
Work Remotely: No