Job Opening: Human Resources Director in Scottsdale, AZ
The energetic Human Resources Director who will join our rapidly growing team is the epitome of a big picture thinker. The individual we are pursuing is a positive, self-motivated, tenacious leader, whose real gift is the ability to analytically break down challenges, develop and create an action plan to achieve the desired outcome faster than anyone. The programs you implement drive change immediately and far into the future.
Known as “The Ice Machine Experts,” Easy Ice has quickly become the largest and most innovative provider of ice machine solutions with more than 200 employees in 10 locations serving 25,000 customers across 47 states. Easy Ice expects to quadruple in the next 5 years through both organic growth and acquisitions, which will require a Human Resources Director with boundless energy willing to take risks.
If you excel at working collaboratively with leadership and management teams to create a culture which thrives on clear accountabilities, direct/open communication, personal responsibility, and a relentless focus on results, Easy Ice provides an exciting opportunity for the professional who wants a work life that is “Shaken, not stirred!”
Human Resource Director Responsibilities:
- Partners with the leadership team to understand and execute the organization’s human resource and talent strategy particularly as it relates to current and future talent needs, recruiting, retention, cultural development, and succession planning.
- Provides support and guidance to HR staff, management, and other staff when complex, specialized, and sensitive questions and issues arise; may be required to administer and execute routine tasks in delicate circumstances such as providing reasonable accommodations, disciplinary meetings, investigating allegations of wrongdoing, and terminations.
- Manages the talent acquisition process, traveling regularly to collaborate with department managers to understand skills and competencies required for job openings.
- Analyzes trends in compensation and benefits; researches and proposes competitive base and incentive pay programs to ensure the organization attracts and retains top talent.
- Creates learning and development programs and initiatives that provide internal development opportunities for employees.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
Human Resource Director Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required
- A minimum of 10 years of human resource management experience preferred
- Experience growing and developing multi-location companies with office and field personnel
- Demonstrative experience implementing cultural improvement
- SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality
Easy Ice offers an aggressive compensation plan commensurate with experience and performance as well as a benefits package. If you’re tired of working for a company that doesn’t “get it” or appreciate your contributions, consider making a change. Our culture is all about winning together.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $90,000.00 – $110,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Education: Bachelor’s (Preferred)
Experience: Human Resources: 10 years (Preferred)
License/Certification: SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP credential (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Company’s website: https://www.easyice.com/
Company’s Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/EasyIceCompany/
Work Remotely: No