Job Opening: Ice Machine Cleaning Technician Shawnee, Kansas
colleagues to deliver outstanding results.
Responsibilities of the Ice Machine Cleaning Technician:
- Service and clean ice machines, as required.
- Check in and out with on-duty manager being courteous at all times.
- Pick up and deliver ice, as needed, for service calls.
- Report any additional actions required to keep customers happy (parts/clean/replace).
- Pick up payments, shut off and/or pull equipment, as required.
- Document actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Help to maintain the cleanliness, organization, and safety of the shop.
- Maintain cleanliness of vehicle ensuring all ice and trash are removed at end of your shift.
- Check vehicle fluids, wipers and tires to help maintain a long service life.
- Contribute to team effort by performing other duties as assigned.
- Project a positive Easy Ice/Automatic Icemakers brand image.
COMPENSATION/BENEFITS: This position offers a flexible, full-time schedule including rotating afternoons and weekends along with a starting wage of $14.00 – $17.00 per hour, based on knowledge and experience. In addition, Easy Ice offers a comprehensive package of benefits including medical, dental, vision, retirement plan, life and short-term disability insurance, a flexible spending account and ample opportunity for career advancement.
What you need to be successful as an Easy Ice Cleaning Technician:
- Previous field service technician experience preferred; ice machine experience a bonus.
- High school diploma or equivalent, required.
- Possess a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- Are able to communicate clearly and professionally in-person, by phone, and in writing.
- You can prioritize, are organized, energetic and reliable.
- Possess good decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- You work well individually with little supervision and as a team member.
- You possess a desire to continually increase your knowledge of the industries we serve and products, services and processes our company can produce.
- Ability to work in an environment that requires standing for extended periods of time and are able to lift and/or move up to 75 pounds with assistance.