Job Opening: Marketing Coordinator in Scottsdale, AZ
Work/life balance helps keep our employees happiest and most productive, so we offer a generous PTO plan along with 9 paid holidays each year. Employee picnics, holiday parties, birthday celebrations, various themed activities, and challenges are just a few of the initiatives we have put in place to show our appreciation and keep things fun around the office. We also offer full medical, dental, and vision insurance along with a competitive retirement plan.
This role will report directly to the Marketing Director. Must be a creative self-starter with an eye for detail and the ability to manage many moving parts and details at once.
$17.00 to $22.50 /hour
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Gym memberships or discounts
- Other types of insurance
What you need to be successful as an Easy Ice Marketing Coordinator:
- Develop a clear understanding of our various customer avatars to understand their interests, behaviors, and patterns of how they search for and consume information.
- Understand our program and value proposition, and how to best communicate that to the various markets we serve.
- Brainstorm topics that will drive market awareness, sales growth, and customer satisfaction.
- Ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple projects and complete work demands.
- Conduct market research to identify effective promotional methods and negotiate media contracts.
- Manage social media platforms, keeping them active and dynamic.
- Manage printers and other promotional vendors.
- Investigate new media opportunities (print, events, online, advertorials), negotiate rates, and book space.
- Review web analytics and ad words campaigns on an ongoing basis and generate reports.
- Proofread technical and marketing content.
- Maintain & reconcile marketing expenses to the marketing budget.
- Execute email marketing campaigns to existing customers and prospects.
- Support the sales department in various customer initiatives.
- 2-5 years of experience in a marketing/communications role.
- Strong team player with a positive attitude. Able to collaborate with others in a cross-functional team.
- Passion for learning and curiosity for discovering how complex concepts and objects work.
- Exceptional written and spoken communication that is clear and concise.
- Strong command over the use of social media including Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
Candidates must have at least 3-5 years of experience in communications, public relations, marketing, or a related field. We prefer a candidate with experience in B2B marketing, search engine optimization, and experience developing and executing social media plans.