Job Opening: Marketing Coordinator in Kansas City
This role will report directly to the Marketing Director. Must be a creative self-starter with an eye for detail and the ability to manage many moving parts and details at once.
What you need to be successful as an Easy Ice Marketing Coordinator:
- Develop a clear understanding of our various customer avatars to understand their interests, behaviors, and patterns of how they search for and consume information.
- Understand our program and value proposition, and how to best communicate that to the various markets we serve.
- Brainstorm topics that will drive market awareness, sales growth, and customer satisfaction.
- Ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple projects and complete work demands.
- Conduct market research to identify effective promotional methods and negotiate media contracts.
- Manage social media platforms, keeping them active and dynamic.
- Manage printers and other promotional vendors.
- Investigate new media opportunities (print, events, online, advertorials), negotiate rates, and book space.
- Review web analytics and ad words campaigns on an ongoing basis and generate reports.
- Proofread technical and marketing content.
- Maintain & reconcile marketing expenses to the marketing budget.
- Execute email marketing campaigns to existing customers and prospects.
Support sales department in various customer initiatives.
- 1-3 years of experience a marketing/communications role.
- Strong team player with a positive attitude. Able to collaborate with others in a cross-functional team.
- Passion for learning and curiosity for discovering how complex concepts and objects work.
- Exceptional written and spoken communication that is clear and concise.
- Strong command over the use of social media including Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
Candidates must have at least a bachelor’s degree in communications, public relations, marketing, or a related field. We are preferably seeking a candidate with experience in B2B marketing, CMS for web editing, and basic web programming skills.