Job Opening: Sales/Account Manager in Chicago, IL
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE SALES/ACCOUNT MANAGER:
- Respond to in-coming prospect calls and web submissions with a sense of purpose and enthusiasm.
- Build trusted relationships with customers based on our collective expertise and experience.
- Help customers identify their business needs for an ice making solution and ensure they understand how we can address those needs; identify proper equipment for each customer’s business needs.
- Identify/address any concerns a prospective customer may have in outsourcing their ice making solution.
- Manage calls in a timely & pleasant manner collecting important information; take detailed notes of client interactions.
- Issue quotes using company systems.
- Set-up/organize new accounts along with obtaining the necessary documentation.
- Manage a queue of customer sales opportunities; disqualify accounts that do not fit our program guidelines.
- Work with new owners of a business that have an Easy Ice/Automatic Icemaker machine installed to sign them up as a new customer and prevent the loss of an account or equipment.
- Achieve sales goal of 100 or more new subscription agreements on an annual basis.
- Provide assistance regarding customers’ issues, account status, and required changes.
- Work w/existing customers to re-size equipment or select new installation locations within current business.
- Visit customers/assist in the collections of accounts; coordinate recovery of equipment from closed accounts.
- Prepare paperwork pertaining to account changes (ex: collection payment credit card/bank draft).
- Prepare all corresponding install and pull information for assigned accounts; coordinate the recovery of equipment from closed accounts, as needed.
What you need to be successful as an Easy Ice Sales/Account Manager:
- Previous sales and customer service experience preferred; ice machine sales experience a bonus.
- High school diploma or equivalent, required; advanced degree, desired.
- Working knowledge of computer programs (MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) & multi-line phone systems.
- Possess exceptional verbal & written communication skills w/ability to lead conversations/positively influence customers.
- You can prioritize, are organized, energetic and reliable.
- You are confident, self-motivated and work well individually and as a team member.
- You possess a desire to continually increase your knowledge of the industries we serve and products, services and processes our company can produce.
- Ability and willingness to travel throughout the Chicago area (up to 50%); mileage will be reimbursed.