We’re Hiring a Sales Coordinator in Harwood Heights, IL!
Easy Ice continues to grow and seeks a Sales Coordinator to join our sales team in Harwood Heights, Illinois.
The Sales Coordinator will support the Sales Representatives to ensure prompt communication with customers and proper documentation to maximize sales potentials. This position will also assist in local marketing initiatives by working closely with the Sales Managers. The ideal candidate for this position is energetic and enthusiastic, able to assist the Sales Representatives in establishing new accounts, and work closely with them to secure the first order while building a lasting business relationship with our customers. If you enjoy delivering exceptional customer service and being actively engaged with a rapidly growing company, consider joining our team.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE SALES COORDINATOR
- Deliver exceptional customer service at all times while maintaining a positive work environment.
- Set-up/organize new accounts and coordinate with operation team.
- Facilitate/lead/track/process the collection of customer information and documentation required to successfully establish account.
- Quickly learn and utilize Easy Ice software systems (i.e. SalesForce, Market Mapping, etc.)
- Efficiently and accurately update customer records to ensure effective sales pipeline management; assist in tracking sales activity.
- Assist Marketing Director on projects as needed (weekly marketing reports, referral programs, etc.).
- Proactively and efficiently manage customers’ expectations regarding timing, work effort, customer responsibilities, etc. during the sales and installation processes.
- Coordinate with other Easy Ice departments and employees (Service Delivery/Logistics) to ensure customer expectations are satisfied.
- Assist in de-install scheduling and coordination.
COMPENSATION/BENEFITS: $16.00 – $19.50 per hour, based on knowledge and experience, along with a comprehensive package of benefits including medical, dental, vision, retirement plan, life and short-term disability insurance, a flexible spending account, and ample opportunity for career advancement.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED AS AN EASY ICE SALES COORDINATOR:
- 3 years’ experience in a customer service role required.
- High school diploma or equivalent required; associate or bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Working knowledge of computer programs (MS Word, Excel, Outlook) and multi-line phone systems; ability to ramp up quickly in learning new software systems.
- Possess exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- You can prioritize, are organized, energetic and reliable.
- You anticipate next steps and are a skilled problem solver.
- You are confident, self-motivated and work well individually and as a team member.
- You possess a desire to continually increase your knowledge of the industries we serve and the products, services and processes our company can produce.