Job Opening: Service Delivery Coordinator in Fort Worth, TX
COMPENSATION/BENEFITS: $15.00 – $20.00 per hour, based on knowledge and experience, along with a comprehensive package of benefits including medical, dental, vision, retirement plan, life and short-term disability insurance, a flexible spending account and ample opportunity for career advancement.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS POSITION:
- High school diploma or equivalent required; College Degree desired.
- 3 years in a customer service role providing exceptional results.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish, desired.
- You are relentlessly curious, tech savvy and enjoy solving problems.
- You work effectively with employees in various departments of the company.
- You possess strong phone skills and the ability to project a pleasant tone.
- You can prioritize while working in a fast-paced environment.
- You possess working knowledge of computer programs (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook) and multi-line phone systems.
- You are organized, energetic and reliable.
- You are self-motivated, disciplined and work well individually and as a team member.
- You have a desire to continually increase your knowledge of the industries we serve and products, services and processes our company can produce.