Join the dynamic, forward-moving team at Easy Ice as a Customer Service Representative (CSR) in Marquette, Michigan. Easy Ice is expanding rapidly and requires the highest level of professionalism, problem solving and communication skills for this critical, customer-facing role.
The CSR is often the first contact a customer may have with the organization and sets the tone for our well-defined strategy of being experts in the field of ice making equipment, while always delivering customer satisfaction that is second to none.
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, hard-working, creative problem solver with excellent communication skills, and relentless curiosity. Whether it is forwarding a call, scheduling a repair or addressing the rare customer complaint, the right candidate will demand the very best from themselves and their colleagues to deliver outstanding results.
What you need to be a successful Customer Service Representative at Easy Ice:
- 2 years of providing exceptional customer service, required.
- Ability to work effectively with customers over the phone, identify needs/diagnose solutions and respond quickly.
- Initiate and follow-up on work orders with service partners.
- Support staff in the sales process.
- Monitor customer satisfaction.
- Ability to maintain accurate work records.
- Instinctive problem solving skills.
- Collaborate effectively with the entire Easy Ice team to assure clear communication and meet goals.
- Working knowledge of computer programs and multi-line phone systems.
- A desire to continually increase your knowledge of the industries we serve and products, services and processes our company can produce.
- High school diploma or equivalent, required; advanced degree, desired.
- Unrestricted right to work in the United States, required.
Customer Service Representative Wage: $12.00 – $15.00 per hour based on experience.
Customer Service Representative Work Schedule: Monday – Friday; 12pm – 8:30pm. Weekend on-call duties, as assigned.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE. APPLICATIONS TAKEN ONLINE ONLY.
Note: Your application is being directed to Stang Decision Systems. All applicants will be screened through Stang Decision Systems.