Every year QSR ranks their Top 50 brands based on innovation and excellence. Many of the brands listed will be immediately recognizable to readers. We recognized these brands because we provide many of their franchises with our commercial ice maker subscriptions.
The top brands in this list are certainly there for a reason. All are recognized for delivering exceptional customer experience and creating new and exciting ways to connect to customers.
We’re very proud to offer the best ice machine models to these brands and are happy to see them receive recognition for their achievements.
Why Franchises Need a Reliable Ice Supply
Franchises offer a unique challenge for us that we are happy to take on! Each franchise’s ice needs are different. One Burger King might want an 800 lb crescent ice machine, but another might want a 500 lb half-dice ice machine.
Reliability and predictable costs are major needs when it comes to running a successful franchise. Most franchisees can’t afford to run out and buy replacement ice when their commercial ice maker breaks down or deal with a surprise repair cost.
Our subscription-based service covers both these needs by providing quality commercial ice maker models along with routine maintenance and cleaning to keep ice machines running smoothly. We even cover your replacement ice costs if your ice machine happens to break down!
Below are all the brands that made QSR’s list who also rely on Easy Ice to handle their franchises’ ice needs:
1. McDonald’s – One franchisee sat and talked commercial ice maker subscriptions with us!
3. Subway – They sell over 5,300 sandwiches a minute!
4. Taco Bell
7. Burger King – Otherwise known as Hungry Jack’s in Australia.
10. Panera Bread
11. Pizza Hut
13. Sonic Drive-In – Our cubelet ice is also called Sonic ice because this brand uses it for their famous slushes.
17. Dairy Queen
18. Jack in the Box
19. Panda Express – This chain is credited with inventing Orange Chicken, which is now a staple in American Chinese restaurants.
21. Papa John’s
23. Jimmy John’s
25. Zaxby’s – Very popular in the south. Alabama alone has 75 locations.
26. Five Guys
32. Jersey Mike’s
33. Steak ‘n’ Shake
39. Firehouse Subs – True to their namesake, Firehouse was started by a family of firefighters with only $100.
42. Church’s Chicken
44. McAlister’s Deli
45. Jason’s Deli
47. Baskin-Robbins – The brand once had a dill pickle-flavored ice cream for expecting mothers.
Congratulations to Our Franchise Customers
We’re proud to serve the ice needs for many of the top franchises with the best restaurant ice makers on the market. These brands have stood the test of time and have remained on top, with brilliant innovations in the food industry and clever marketing.
We look forward to seeing next year’s QSR 50 list to keep us up to date on what some of our franchise customers have in store next.
If you’re looking for a no-hassle solution for your ice needs, contact us today. We serve all businesses whether you’re a franchise owner or local restaurant owner. Our Ice Machine Experts will help you choose the perfect ice machine, and we’ll take care of maintenance, cleaning, and repairs for a low monthly charge.