Easy Ice seeks bright, friendly and energetic undergraduate Sales-Marketing Interns to join their team in Marquette, Michigan. All candidates must have a strong desire to learn and a passion for continuous improvement. The Intern position is full-time during the summer of 2018.
In this role, you will support the Sales Representatives to ensure prompt communication with customers and proper documentation to maximize sales potential. This position also assists in several national marketing initiatives, working closely with the Marketing Director. As an Easy Ice Intern, you are an enthusiastic individual who is able to assist the Sales Representatives in establishing new accounts and will work closely with them to secure the first order while building a lasting business relationship with our customers. This position requires a person that strives to assist in the growth of a rapidly expanding company and has the passion to understand the sales process from start to finish for Inside Sales and Corporate Sales accounts.
What You Need to be Successful as Sales and Marketing Intern:
- Currently enrolled in a college Marketing, Business, Communications or related field.
- You possess exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- You are able to collect data and prepare reports.
- You are relentlessly curious, tech savvy and enjoy solving problems.
- You work effectively with employees in various departments of the company.
- You possess strong phone skills and the ability to project a pleasant tone.
- You can prioritize while working in a fast-paced environment.
- You possess working knowledge of computer programs (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook) and multi-line phone systems.
- You are organized, energetic and reliable.
- You are self-motivated, disciplined and work well individually and in a team.
- You have a desire to continually increase your knowledge of the industries we serve and products, services and processes our company can produce.
DEADLINE to APPLY March 31, 2018
WAGE: $10 per hour
Note: Your application is being directed to Stang Decision Systems. All applicants will be initially screened through Stang Decision Systems.
NO PHONE CALLS or WALK-INS PLEASE.