Easy Ice seeks a highly-organized Service Delivery Coordinator to join their team in Scottsdale, Arizona.
As the largest owner and operator of ice machines in North America, Easy Ice continues to grow and is seeking a highly-qualified Service Delivery Coordinator to join our team in Scottsdale, Arizona. In this role, you will be responsible for owning the Easy Ice customer experience in all aspects of service within a designated region, including emergency service, installations, equipment trades and more. The Service Delivery Coordinator also acts as a liaison among internal departments, Service Partners, technicians, technical support teams and the customer.
This position serves as a leader regarding the handling of customer inquiries and service complaints, as well as working with internal team members. The ideal candidate is energetic, enthusiastic and able to forge lasting relationships among internal and external stakeholders.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THE ROLE OF SERVICE DELIVERY COORDINATOR:
- High school diploma or equivalent required; College Degree desired
- 1+ years in a customer service role providing exceptional results
- Bilingual in English and Spanish, desired
- You are relentlessly curious, tech savvy and enjoy solving problems
- You work effectively with employees in various departments of the company
- You possess strong phone skills and the ability to project a pleasant tone
- You can prioritize while working in a fast-paced environment
- You possess working knowledge of computer programs (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook) and multi-line phone systems
- You are organized, energetic and reliable
- You are self-motivated, disciplined and work well individually and as a team member
- You have a desire to continually increase your knowledge of the industries we serve and products, services and processes our company can produce
COMPENSATION. $14.00 – $18.00 per hour, based on knowledge and experience, along with a comprehensive package of benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, retirement plan, short-term disability insurance, a flexible spending account and ample opportunity for career advancement.
INTERESTED? Please send resume to email@example.com.
No phone calls or walk-ins please.