Easy Ice continues to grow and seeks a bright, highly-motivated Field Service Technician to join their team in south Tampa, Florida. In this role, you work independently to clean, maintain, troubleshoot and install our ice machines, aiming to increase equipment life and reliability, reduce service calls and emergency ice purchases, all while increasing customer happiness and loyalty. The ideal Easy Ice Field Service Technician demands the best of themselves and their colleagues to deliver outstanding results.
Enjoy great pay in fun atmospheres – restaurants, hotels, offices, warehouses – wherever ice machines are needed. If you are mechanically skilled, enthusiastic and able to forge lasting relationships among internal and external customers, we want to hear from you.
What You Need To Be Successful As Field Service Technician, Tampa:
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Technical certification desired.
- Previous experience as a field technician providing exceptional results.
- Clean driving record, drug test and background check required.
- You enjoy solving problems.
- Your positive personality is infectious and works well individually and in a team.
- You possess strong communication skills verbally, in person and on the phone.
- You can prioritize while working in a fast-paced environment.
- You are organized, energetic, self-motivated and reliable.
- You speak English fluently; Spanish a bonus.
- You have a desire to continually increase your knowledge of the industries we serve and products, services and processes our company can produce.
WAGE. $16 – $23 per hour, based on your experience, with ample opportunity for career advancement.
NO PHONE CALLS or WALK-INS PLEASE.
Note: Your application is being directed to Stang Decision Systems. All applicants will be initially screened through Stang Decision Systems.