Save on the Cost of Your Ice Maker – Customer Referral Program
Our team is available to help you get started today.
Get a Free Month with Each Referral
Easy Ice customers are often relieved (sometimes downright excited!) to have discovered the benefits of not owning an ice machine. Our customers are pleasantly surprised when calculating the cost of an ice maker.
And to sweeten the deal, you can earn a FREE month of service by referring a new customer to Easy Ice. For every referral who becomes an Easy Ice customer, you earn a free month of service! Isn’t that cool? You’ll soon realize the cost of an ice maker is the coolest deal around!
Spread the Word
Businesses everywhere use ice machines – and not just restaurants and hotels. Public schools, churches, hospitals, health clubs, and convenience stores all need ice machines to operate. Our subscription service eliminates the high cost of an ice maker and saves them on costly maintenance.
If you know anyone that would also like to share in the savings of our subscription model, fill out the form below. They’ll thank you for it!
We appreciate you being a customer of Easy Ice and look forward to providing the same great service to your referral.
Program Details and Restrictions:
- You must have spoken to the Referral candidate and have their permission to provide their contact information to Easy Ice.
- You must submit your referral on the Customer Referral Form.
- Easy Ice will notify you within 48 business hours to confirm receipt of your referral.
- Only businesses with a completely different owner can be considered a referral.
- Only one referral credit will be given regardless of the size of the subscription or number of machines acquired by the referral.
- A customer can receive multiple free months service by referring multiple new customers.
- After we install the new customer’s equipment, Easy Ice will issue a service credit against your next monthly subscription payment.
- Easy Ice retains the right to modify, terminate or in any way alter this incentive program including excluding anyone from participation at any time without notification.
No Matter the Industry, Spend Less on the Cost of an Ice Maker:
Restaurants & Food
From cooking preparation to salad bars, food displays to beverages, restaurants and food service businesses are uniquely dependent on a reliable food-grade ice supply. Learn more about our restaurant ice makers.
Hospitals & Healthcare
From hospitals to physical therapy clinics and physicians’ offices, healthcare facilities must have a steady supply of clean, safe ice at all times. Learn how our hospital ice machine subscription program can benefit your facility.
Whether you’re managing a corporate campus, transportation facility, resort or university, you need cost-effective solutions for keeping employees and work crews cool and hydrated. Learn about our Manitowoc and Hoshizaki ice machines for large facilities.
Many corporate facilities require commercial ice machines on property for employees to use. Find out why corporate facilities managers and purchasing agents find our office ice maker offering better than owning or leasing.
Commercial ice machines and dispensers are located in nearly every hallway and on every floor of a hotel. Find out why our hotel ice machine subscriptions are the logical choice for your hotel.
Manufacturing & Distribution
If you’ve got employees working in a plant or out on the road, you understand the importance of making sure they have access to water and clean ice. See how our ice makers for manufacturing and distribution facilities are an affordable solution.