Field Service Technician in Wichita, KS
Ice-Master’s, an Easy Ice company, continues to grow and seeks a bright, highly motivated Field Service Technician to join their team in the Wichita, KS market. In this role, you work independently to clean, maintain, troubleshoot and install our ice machines, aiming to increase equipment life and reliability, reduce service calls and emergency ice purchases, all while increasing customer happiness and loyalty. The ideal technician demands the best of themselves and their colleagues to deliver outstanding results.
Enjoy great pay in fun atmospheres – restaurants, hotels, offices, warehouses – wherever ice machines are needed. If you are mechanically skilled, enthusiastic, and able to forge lasting relationships among internal and external customers, we want to hear from you.
What You Need to be Successful:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- EPA certification required.
- Previous experience with refrigeration, electrical, or HVAC providing exceptional results desired.
- Ability to work a full-time schedule which includes a rotating on-call schedule.
- Ability to raise, lower, climb, and balance on ladders safely.
- Ability to work at ease at elevated heights (including on a roof).
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs.
- Clean driving record, drug test, and background check required.
- You possess the appropriate hand tools; company will provide specialty tools.
- You enjoy solving problems.
- Your positive personality is infectious and works well individually and in a team.
- You possess strong communication skills verbally, in person, and on the phone.
- You can prioritize while working in a fast-paced environment.
- You are organized, energetic, self-motivated, and reliable.
- You are willing and able to travel extended distances which may require overnight stays.
- You have a desire to continually increase your knowledge of the industries we serve and the products, services, and processes our company can produce.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 – $25.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- HVAC/R: 1 year (Preferred)
- EPA Refrigerant Certification (Required)
- On the road
Company’s Facebook page:
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place