Job Opening: Human Resources Director in Scottsdale, AZ
Are you interested in working for a company that is dynamic and growth-focused? Are you looking for a role where everything you do adds value and impacts the organization’s growth? Do you thrive on multi-tasking with new things on the horizon every day? If yes, we may be the company for you.
Easy Ice, LLC has an HR Business Partner role open in our North Scottsdale office. The HR Business Partner will have a heavy focus on recruiting, but will also have involvement in aligning programs and processes to our desired culture, interacting with leaders and staff located in multiple states, assisting with employee engagement, and much more. This role will sit on a small team where there is a need for multiple hats to be worn and close team interaction.
If you excel at working collaboratively with leadership and management teams to create a culture that thrives on clear accountabilities, direct/open communication, personal responsibility, and a relentless focus on results, Easy Ice provides an exciting opportunity for the professional who wants a work-life that is “Shaken, not stirred!”
- Partner with branch and corporate leaders in identifying talent solutions that support growth; including understanding the hiring leader’s needs, soliciting, screening, and assessing candidates, make offers and continue through the onboarding process.
- Be intimately involved with efforts to continue building our culture of choice. Ensure we are hiring the right people for the right seats and recognizing our great internal talent.
- Assist the HR Team in identifying an applicant tracking system that integrates with WorkforceNow!; Building out the selected tool and rolling out the implementation to HR and the leadership team.
- Develop a leading orientation program that aligns to our culture and provides a positive Employee Experience.
- Participate on committees to continuously improve employee engagement.
Identifying training needs through the working relationship with managers.
- Identifying and creating HR policies, as the need is identified.
- Coach leaders and assist in the education process of new corporate policies and procedures
- Partner with HR team members and HR Director, as needed for cross-training and support of new initiatives.
This position will is a great opportunity for someone who brings with them the following:
- 4 + years of experience in HR
- Experience working with various software such as WorkforceNow!, Workday, MS Office (Ie., Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, Teams) is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or a related field; or equivalent work experience is required.
- Must be a self-starter, resourceful, relationship builder, multi-tasker
- Ability and comfort in working in a fast-paced environment.
Easy Ice offers an aggressive compensation plan commensurate with experience and performance as well as a benefits package. If you’re tired of working for a company that doesn’t “get it” or appreciates your contributions, consider making a change. Our culture is all about winning together.
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Human Resources: 4 years (Preferred)
- Recruiting: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
Company’s Facebook page:
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place