Choose from the Best Ice Makers on the Market

Our team is available to help you get started today.

You can give us a call or request a quote online.

Simplify your Ice Supply with the Best Ice Makers and Service

Easy Ice offers superior commercial ice equipment at affordable monthly rates through our all-inclusive subscription. Preventive maintenance, repairs, and replacement are all covered at no extra cost.


Save Money, Time, and Energy on Ice-Making Equipment and Care

Our mission at Easy Ice is simple. We offer the best ice makers AND the best value on ice machine service for businesses that need ice. When we developed our subscription, we aimed to save our customers time, money, and stress. That’s why we’re the smartest alternative to owning an ice maker on the market. We make it possible for you to get the best ice makers in the industry for a fraction of what you’d pay in a traditional purchase.

There are three components:

  • Best Ice Makers


  • Time

  • Focus & Predictability


If you think the biggest investment you’ll make on a new ice maker is its purchase price, you’d be wrong. The amount you spend to purchase a new ice maker is only 13% of the total ice machine cost you’ll spend over the machine’s lifetime. The other 87% is spent on cleaning, maintenance, repairs, parts and labor.

Managing the other 87% is where owning an ice maker gets tricky. Even the best ice makers need routine cleaning and preventive maintenance to keep them in top form. Missing these events increases the chance of costly repairs down the line. By neglecting your machine, that additional 87% you spend can grow.

Our service saves you on the cost and responsibility of owning a commercial ice machine. Not only do we provide you with a top-of-the-line unit, but we also include all cleaning, maintenance, repairs, parts and labor for one low monthly fee.


Selecting commercial ice equipment.and scheduling preventive maintenance appointments is a time-consuming process – which many business owners are too busy to focus their energy on. As we mentioned above, missing vital cleanings and service calls has the compounded effect of costing you more money down the line in unnecessary repairs.

An Easy Ice subscription eliminates the time business owners spend on their commercial ice machines, by helping them choose the best ice maker that fits their business’s ice needs and keeping track of their preventive maintenance schedule. When your next preventive maintenance is due, we’ll reach out to you and schedule the best time for everyone.

Focus & Predictability

Our customers tell us that our subscription’s final benefit may just be the most important.

An Easy Ice subscription provides the best ice makers and allows them to stay right where they belong – in the background providing a reliable source of ice day in and day out.

All businesses are unpredictable, which is why the most value you gain from our subscriptions is peace of mind. No more focusing your energy on an appliance that, quite honestly, doesn’t generate much profit. Our subscriptions bring predictability to an otherwise unpredictable piece of machinery.

Now you can focus your time and money on more important things, like taking care of your customers and improving your business. Leave the ice machine to us!

The Best Ice Makers, Available Through the Only Ice Machine Subscription

Our subscription's true value is in its design. By taking the cost and hassle out of owning an ice machine, your money, time, and attention can be directed where it’s needed the most – towards your business. Stop spending your hard-earned resources on your ice supply. Let Easy Ice take care of your ice needs.

Our program was designed to equip businesses like yours with the best ice makers for a fraction of the cost. For one low monthly payment, you’ll have equipment costs, maintenance, service, backup ice, and repairs completely covered for your business. With our team of Ice Machine Experts behind you, you’ll never have to worry about your ice supply again.

Peace of Mind at the Perfect Price
with Easy Ice!

Easy Ice provides the best ice makers and the care they need for an affordable monthly fee. We take the hassle and responsibility out of owning an ice machine. Ready for a better ice machine experience?