What is an ice machine subscription? Subscriptions are Not like traditional leases or rentals for commercial ice machines, that’s why we came up with a new phrase, “subscription”.
A commercial ice machine subscription from Easy Ice is all-inclusive and provides your business with every component to keep the ice machine running optimally at all times.
Our ice machine subscriptions ensure your business gets a specified quantity of ice* on a daily basis, dispensed according to your needs (bin, hotel dispenser, soda fountain dispenser, etc…) for an affordable, fixed monthly fee. You choose the model and compressor type that best fits your company’s needs, we do the rest.
Our highly trained team is ready to help you choose the ice machine, bins and dispensers that will best serve your business. Easy Ice commercial ice machine subscriptions include:
- State of the art Hoshizaki ice machines, dispenser, bins and accessories (manufactured in U.S.A.)
- All ice machine repairs
- All preventive maintenance and two comprehensive ice machine cleanings per year
- Standard water filter replacements (2 per year)
- No-penalty termination policy with 30 days notice on standard machines for qualified customers
- Free Breakdown Ice (replacement ice if the ice machine is broken and we can’t repair it quickly)
All you need to do is maintain the water and electric supply and notify us when the commercial ice maker is not working correctly. Easy Ice commercial ice machine subscriptions are that easy! For a higher monthly fee you can increase your ice making capability at any time.
Getting a larger ice machine is not a problem with a subscription. Our program is flexible, giving our customers room to grow.
Easy Ice customers have peace of mind knowing there will always be ice in the bin. We save our customers time, money and stress every day.
Subscriptions are the wave of the future for the ice machine industry. Easy Ice is the only national company offering subscriptions for commercial ice machines.
* The quantity of ice is specified by the equipment manufacturer, measured in pounds/day and dependent on the operational conditions present in your establishment.