Before You Buy a Commercial Ice Machine, Consider a Smarter Alternative
Commercial ice machines are often considered one of the least reliable pieces of major kitchen equipment. They are expensive, hard to clean, require a lot of maintenance, and don’t add to your bottom line. Unfortunately they are a necessity for many businesses, so it’s no surprise you’re looking buy a commercial ice machine. At Easy Ice, we’ve made it our mission to eliminate the frustrations that come with buying, renting, or leasing an ice machine.
Instead of selling or leasing ice machines, we offer an all-inclusive monthly subscription that includes everything from top-of-the-line commercial ice makers to preventive maintenance and repairs. We’ll even provide backup ice if the machine is ever down for repairs.
For as little as $135/month, you’ll get:
Simplify Your Ice Supply
When you don’t buy a commercial ice machine, you also don’t buy the problems that come with it. We take care of all the maintenance, cleaning and upgrading. Easy Ice can even apply our bulk discounts later if you choose to install more units. It’s as automatic as an automatic ice machine can get!
At Easy Ice, our greatest priority is to provide a clean, reliable and cost-effective ice supply for all of our customers. To do this, we have formulated our subscription plans so you can right-size your ice supply and equipment. Our subscriptions not only include commercial ice machines, but also bins, dispensers and stands, so we’ve got you covered whether you need 200 or 2,000 lbs of ice per day.
An All-Inclusive Subscription is Better than Owning
- Low Investment: You don’t have to spend thousands of dollars to buy a commercial ice machine that will lose value and might not suit your long-term needs. Our all-inclusive subscriptions are easy to set up and a fraction of the cost. As any business owner or operator knows, reducing the amount of capital you spend up front for equipment leaves you more cash for upgrades in areas that will increase your bottom line.
- Long-Term Cost Savings: After extensive research, we and our customers found that there was little to no cost savings when buying an ice machine. Breaking even is pretty much the best-case scenario and that’s only if everything goes perfectly and there’s never any need for repairs.
- Reliable Supply of Clean Ice: One of the biggest frustrations with buying an ice machine is having to clean it. There are a lot of hard to reach, specialized parts inside the machine which are best left to professionals. With Easy Ice, there are only a few small maintenance tasks you’re responsible for, and you never have to deal with interior sanitization. More importantly, this will make health inspections a breeze since the ice machine is one of the most common things a business gets penalized for.
- Breakdown Ice: As part of our commitment to ensure you have quality ice available when you need it, Easy Ice provides breakdown ice in the event that the machine is down for repairs for any extended period of time. Check out additional details about our Breakdown Ice Guarantee.
- Right-Size Your Ice Supply: We have a variety of equipment and capacity options ranging from as little as 200 lbs of ice per day up to 2000 lbs! Not sure how much you need? Use our ice estimator to get an idea of how much your guests and customers will need to stay cool.
- Specialty Ice Options: Easy Ice provides several commercial ice maker options with varying production capacities that have the ability to make specialty ice, including cubed, chewable and flaked ice.
Multiple Locations and Bulk Pricing
Have multiple locations or a large facility that needs several ice machines? Easy Ice makes that easier too! Not only do we provide ice machine subscriptions across the country, we offer increased discounts when you have multiple units.
Choose Easy Ice for Your Commercial Ice Maker Needs
Easy Ice provides an ideal alternative to buying and leasing whether you own a new business and aren’t prepared to invest thousands in an ice machine, or you run an established enterprise and are tired of bleeding cash. To find out more about what we can do for you, call us